Safety is our number one priority and pride ourselves on maintaining a fun safe environment for all. Please adhere to the rules for your safety and the safety of others. Failure to follow the rules and or instructions from the lifeguard may result in dismissal from the facility.
General Pool Rules
- Children 10 years and younger must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Flotation devices must be coast guard approved
- No Running on deck
- No diving in shallow end (5 feet or less)
- Swimmers must wear proper swim attire (Swim suits, no pants or cut-off jeans)
- Swimmers must shower before entering pool
- No food, drink, glass or gum on deck
- No front or back flips from the side of the pool
- No smoking, drug or alcohol use in or around facility
- Stay off interior pool walls (Leisure pool)
- Starting blocks are for competition use only
- Mask, Fins and Snorkels are not allowed during recreational swims
- Please stay off walls in the lazy river and splash down pools