Safety is our number one priority and pride ourselves on maintaining a fun safe environment for all. Please adhere to the rules for your safety and the safety of others. Failure to follow the rules and or instructions from the lifeguard may result in dismissal from the facility.
- Children 8 years and younger must be supervised in the water by a responsible guardian.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible guardian in the MAC.
- All pool users must rinse off in the shower for a minimum of 30sec before getting into the pool.
- Coast guard approved Lifejackets/flotation devices or foam pool noodles are permitted. No inflatables.
- Children must be at least 48” tall to go down the water slide.
- Patrons 15 years and younger are prohibited from using the spa.
- Slipping hazard, please walk.
- MACRD is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lockers are available to rent while supplies last.
- No chewing gum or glass on deck. The MACRD does provide designated food areas, please keep food away from all pools. (inside chain link and outside on the deck)
- Pool decks are slippery, please walk in all areas of the facility.
- Diving only allowed in the deep end of the lap pool in deep water 10ft or deeper.
- Please stay off the walls located in the lazy river and slide pool.
- No smoking, drug, or alcohol use in or around facility.
- Fins, Snorkels, and mermaid tails are not allowed during recreational swim.
- Patrons involved in in-appropriate behavior will be asked to leave.
- Any patron who abuses or violates these rules may result in being asked to leave the facility without refund.
- Noodles and balls are not allowed in the deep end of the lap pool during recreation swim.
Basketball Hoop rules
- No hanging on the basketball hoops
- The basketball may only be shot from inside the pool.
MACRD pool rules are be located at the end of the hallway. If you have any questions about the pool, please ask the manager on shift.